Prenatal Class + 4th Trimester Bundle
Bundle our 2 most popular classes & SAVE!
Our “Preparing for Birth” prenatal classes will provide you with a wealth of information about pregnancy, labor, birth, postpartum, breastfeeding and baby care to support you in actively participating in your birth. Birth partners will be provided with a variety of techniques to support you during childbirth.
We will cover everything from stages of labour, coping techniques, caring for a newborn and infant feeding. The goal of this course is to prepare expectant parents by providing evidence-based information and support to ensure that, regardless of where or how you choose to give birth, you feel confident and prepared.
Plan to start your series anytime after your first trimester. Ideally 8 weeks prior to your due date.
Our NEW bundle means you will receive continued education & support into your 4th Trimester period post-birth.
You will be placed in the next available start date after your due date (can be moved as needed).
- Serenity Birth Studio, 4 Alliance Blvd, Unit 10, Barrie, ON
Options to join in person or virtual via Zoom Meeting
To best meet your needs and schedules we offer to options to join us, weekend or weeknight:
- Saturdays @ 9:00am-5:00pm (with breaks), a 1-day class
- Mondays @ 6:30-9:00pm (3 week series)
Click “view upcoming dates” button for our schedule.
4TH TRIMESTER CLASSES
- Fridays @ 1:00-2:00pm + open time following class to further connect with your new Motherhood group.
- $380 +hst (save $31.64)
- Cost includes pregnant person + 1 birth partner for the prenatal class portion, and Mom + baby for the 4th Trimester series.
- Prenatal Class includes unlimited virtual access to our detailed class handouts & resources.
“Preparing for Birth” PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- Birth and You
- Mechanics of Birth
- Stages of Labour
- Comfort Measures
- Connecting With Baby
- Birth Plan: Communication and Informed Consent
- Baby’s Positions
- Cesarean Birth
- Pushing, Placenta and Immediate Postpartum
- Baby Care Plan: Feeding and Healing
- Perinatal Mental Health
4th TRIMESTER PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This is a valuable series which provides you with a wealth of education, community & support in your Motherhood journey!
Over a 6 week period we will cover the many questions and concerns that new moms have including share your birth story, dealing with sleep deprivation & baby’s sleep cycles, postpartum depression, community resources, your postpartum body and more.
The goal is for moms to interact, support & assist each other through this incredible time of transition.
It is so important to connect with other moms – to share in the journey of motherhood. It is easy to feel alone when you are at home, but in fact you are not – there is a whole community of mothers in the area experiencing the same kinds of joys and challenges that you are, who are just waiting to connect with other moms. Therefore, there is ample time provided before and after each class to linger, to meet old friends and make new ones, and to share the experiences and insights of raising a little one!
- 6 weeks of program instruction, live & interactive
- Experience perinatal educator facilitating the series, including local professional experts some weeks. Weekly check-ins and Q&A to answer and support all your questions surrounding Motherhood.
- WhatsApp group for conversations, connections and sharing of resources outside of class time.
- Welcome Gift
- $10 Serenity Babyshop gift card