Prenatal Class Refresher
Preparing for Birth Again is an excellent refresher class for anyone who is seeking to have a different experience with their next birth. This 3-hour class designed for anyone who is pregnant and has previously given birth vaginally or via cesarean (C-section).
Perhaps with this birth you are planning a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean), to have more success with breastfeeding, to manage pain differently, to birth without an epidural, to address fears that you had with your first birth, or you felt like you weren’t listened to with your care team at your previous birth and you want to feel empowered to advocate for your preferences? This class is for you.
Topics covered include:
- processing your previous birth experience
- relaxation techniques and identifying fears
- advocating for preferences using informed consent BRAINS acronym
- writing birth plans and preferences
- VBAC information (vaginal birth after cesarean)
- postpartum planning and sibling dynamics
Plan to start your series anytime after your first trimester. Ideally 8 weeks prior to your due date.
- TUESDAYS @ 6:00-9:00pm
Click “view upcoming dates” button for our schedule.
- Serenity Birth Studio, 4 Alliance Blvd, Unit 10, Barrie, ON
Options to join in person or virtual via Zoom Meeting
- $99 +hst
Cost includes pregnant person + 1 birth partner, unlimited virtual access to our detailed class handouts & resources.