The Bento Five has been designed specifically for children who prefer variety or who are fussy eaters. It allows you to make endless combinations of nutritious food that will look appetising by using different textures and colour combinations.
Pack balanced meals with ease when using the Bento Five which has one compartment for each of the five food groups. Foods such as fruit, veggies, crackers and yogurt can all be packed side by side without the risk of spoiling.
Lunch Box Measurements:
- Capacity – 980ml
- Dimensions – 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
Why choose the Bento Five?
- This easy clean lunch box has a child friendly latch with no removable parts to get lost and is made from durable BPA free products.
- Store wet foods* next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling.
- The Bento Five is dishwasher safe (top rack <45 degrees celsius).
- It is great for the environment and will save you money by allowing you to buy in bulk, which is cheaper and creates much less waste compared to individually packaged food.
- The fun designs on the outside will make your children eager for meal time to arrive.
- Because the Bento Five has no removable parts it is compact yet holds a deceptively large amount of food to help fuel growing bodies. It is even suitable for adults.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BENTO THREE & FIVE?
Great question! Though the Bento Three and Five boxes look the same on the outside and are the same size, they have different configurations inside!
The Bento Three has 3 compartments and is good for larger items like a full sandwich or wrap.
The Bento Five has 5 compartments, so it’s great for packing more variety or for ‘grazers’ who prefer small amounts of different foods.