Stonz Scout Toddler Winter Boots are made with care in Canada for the harsh Canadian winters. These comfy boots keep their feet toasty even when outside temperatures reach -22ºF/-30ºC.
No more dragging heavy snow shoes around: our signature soles make the Scout one of the lightest snow boots on the market. Plus, they are skid-resistant and non-slip to ensure your child stays active and safe even in chilly weather.
- Extra warm & dry: Made with insulated & windproof 600D nylon, their little toebeans stay toasty for hours on end. No weather will be too cold for outside play!
- Made for the harsh Canadian winters: Keep their toes warm even when it’s as cold as -22ºF/-30ºC thanks to the fuzzy and comfy lining.
- The lightest toddler winter boot in the market: Kids hate heavy winter boots! That’s why the Scout features our signature lightweight soles that makes it easy to play and run in the snow. They’re lighter than a smartphone!
- Safer to play in: Your little adventurer will stay safe even when playing in slippery surfaces. The Scout boasts 2x the industry standard for skid resistance and 19x the standard for sole abrasion.
- Easy for toddlers: Extra-wide opening that’s ideal when they’re learning to dress on their own.
- Perfect fit: Three easy to adjust closures to keep their ankles and feet secured, while the snow stays out.
- Vegan friendly: Like all our products, no animal by-products were used to make these.
|SIZE||FOOT LENGTH||FOOT WIDTH||SHAFT HEIGHT|