with Lavender, Comfrey, & Rosemary
Recommended by midwives and OB’s, herbal sitz baths use the principles of hydrotherapy to promote healing and comfort mom after she has given birth. Substance Herbal Sitz Bath is a botanical blend of healing herbs, traditionally used for their reparative qualities, offering a soothing respite in mom’s time of need.
Size: 12.5oz (72g)
HOW TO USE:
- Steep 1/3 of the herbs in 2 litres of boiled water for fifteen minutes.
- Strain and pour into a shallow basin.
- Immerse yourself in the infusion.
- Repeat as needed.
- Sitz baths can be used for pre or post natal irritation such as yeast infections, hemorrhoids or tearing
- Our therapeutic bath offers healing herbs of calendula, comfrey and yarrow flowers to help promote healing and soothe mom after labour
- Sitz baths are recommended as part of mom’s birthing kit to prepare her for postnatal care