with Organic Calendula & Shea Butter
Gentle & effective, Substance natural Sun Care Creme keeps delicate skin protected by creating a natural physical barrier to protect against the elements. Natural oils of shea butter, sesame seed, and jojoba oil offer added sun protection, while moisturizing and soothing sensitive skin. Our botanical blend of organic calendula, grapeseed, and green tea extract cool and soothe over-exposed skin. Water-resistant, this formula is safe for children of all ages.
Size: 6oz (180mL)
- The active ingredient of 20% micro-ionized zinc oxide acts as a physical barrier to protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Non-Nano and uncoated zinc oxide particles
- Natural sunblock offers broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection without harmful, skin-irritating chemicals found in most commercial sunscreen ingredients
- Provides protection for up to 80 minutes in the sun
- Equivalent to an SPF 30
- Water resistant, and safe for kids
- Shea Butter and Jojoba oil moisturize while offering added protection against the sun
- Calendula flowers soothe and heal sensitive skin
- Essential oil blend acts as a natural insect repellent
- Safe for children and babies
HOW TO USE:
Apply liberally on exposed skin and reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying. For children under 6 months, please consult a physician.
- All of our Substance Sun Care products are the equivalent to an SPF 30 and are safe for infants 3 months and up
- It is always recommended to do a patch test before using
- Apply liberally on exposed skin
- Mineral sunscreens will often leave a white residue. This white residue is the active zinc oxide, which acts as a reflector to the sun’s rays. To reduce the whitening effect, rub in, until the whiteness dissipates
- Apply at least every 60-80 minutes and reapply after swimming or rigorous activity.
- Mineral based sunscreens take immediate effect; there is no lapse time between application and effectiveness
- For sensitive skin, it is recommended to do a patch test by placing a small amount of our sun care cream on the back of the wrist. If redness appears, wash with soap and water and discontinue use
- If separation of product occurs, shake well, or knead tube to remix product before using
WARNINGS: For external use only. If rash occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help right away.