Baby Sing & Sign – Level 1
Baby’s first step into signing! The Baby Sing and Sign series uses engaging songs, books and games to make signing easy and fun. Learn how to incorporate signing into your daily routines, while jump starting early language and social skills.
Sessions are suitable for beginners, and those with previous experience.
Participants will learn over 125 ASL signs and 10 songs.
Handouts are provided at each class – bring a folder or binder to keep these class notes safe & handy each week!
- Thursdays @ 11:30am -12:15pm
- 6 weeks-18m (Dads or Caregivers are welcome too)
- $90 +hst for 1 caregiver + 1 baby or Twins
- $10 +hst or $40 +hst for series ) for 2nd caregiver (option to add during checkout)
- $10 +hst or $40 +hst for series) for additional child (option to add during checkout)
*Have a group interested in this class? We can offer other days and times upon request.*
Instructor: Ashlea Weber has been teaching sign language to families in Barrie and surrounding areas for over 13 years. She is a certified Signing Time Academy and Sign2me Instructor. She has trained and mentored infant sign language instructors throughout Canada and continues to teach children of all ages the joys of sign language.