If you’re pregnant and looking for ways to relax or stay fit, you might be considering prenatal yoga. But did you know that PRENATAL YOGA might also help you prepare for labor and promote your baby’s health?
Research suggests that prenatal yoga can:
– Improve sleep
– Reduce stress and anxiety
– Increase the strength, flexibility and endurance of muscles needed for childbirth
– Decrease lower back pain, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, headaches and shortness of breath
Prenatal yoga can also help you meet and bond with other pregnant women and prepare you for the arrival of your little bundle.
It is advisable to wait until the second trimester to begin Prenatal yoga.
– Wear loose, comfortable clothing
– Bring a yoga mat (yoga mats also available to you in the studio)
– Bring a pillow and a blanket (pillows also available to you in the studio)
– Avoid eating a big meal before prenatal yoga
– Feel free to bring antacids and water
Any questions, please contact us!
Instructor: Dawn Balfour
register now button