Private Prenatal Classes
Our “Preparing for Birth” prenatal classes will provide you with a wealth of information about pregnancy, labor, birth, postpartum, breastfeeding and baby care to support you in actively participating in your birth. Birth partners will be provided with a variety of techniques to support you during childbirth as having an educated & prepared support person is vital to your overall experience.
We will cover everything from stages of labour, coping techniques, caring for a newborn and infant feeding. The goal of this course is to prepare expectant parents by providing evidence-based information and support to ensure that, regardless of where or how you choose to give birth, you feel confident and prepared.
Plan to start your series anytime after your first trimester.
- At your convenience set to your schedule.
- Content is typically covered in 1-2 classes.
- In the comfort of your home, or
- At Serenity Birth Studio
- $349 +hst
HOW TO BOOK:
- By Phone: 705-725-0990
- By Email: email@example.com
- Payment required in full at time of booking. We will then connect you directly with our instructor for scheduling.
- Birth and You
- Mechanics of Birth
- Stages of Labour
- Comfort Measures
- Connecting With Baby
- Birth Plan: Communication and Informed Consent
- Baby’s Positions
- Cesarean Birth
- Pushing, Placenta and Immediate Postpartum
- Baby Care Plan: Feeding and Healing
- Perinatal Mental Health
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR