Baby Sing and Sign – in the Park
As per the Ontario reopening plans, this program is now available as a small group, in the park program! Click “view upcoming dates” to see our outdoor summer schedule.
Jumpstart your early communication skills with baby in this fun baby sign language class with a seasonal theme set to engaging songs and stationary activities.
Space is limited, register early before the classes fill up! Registration maximum 8 adults + baby.
- Baby 3-12m (non-walking)
- Tuesday’s @ 9:30-10:15am OR 10:30-11:15am
- July 13 – Outside & Summer theme
- July 27 – Park and Beach theme
- August 10 – Teddy Bear’s Picnic theme
- Rain Dates will be scheduled for the Thursday in the same week (if Thursday is a rain day, we move the program indoors to the Serenity studio space).
- $19 +hst
- Includes 1 caregiver + baby (twins)
- Due to COVID-19 capacity and safety restrictions, we can only take 1 adult per baby at this time.
- Shear Park, central Barrie
- Bring your own chair or blanket as this will serve as your physically distanced spot for the duration of class.
- If you or baby are unwell per our COVID-19 screening questions (you will be emailed the day prior to class), please stay home.
- Please note, there may not be access to washrooms at the park.
Hi I’m Ashlea Weber and I’ve been teaching sign language to families in Barrie and surrounding areas for over 15 years. I’m a certified Master Signing Time Academy and Sign2me Instructor. I have trained and mentored Sign Language instructors throughout Canada and continues to teach children of all ages the joys of sign language.
Join me as I use songs, games, books and puppets to make classes fun and interactive for both caregivers and babies as you jumpstart early communication skills.