The Bravado Original Pumping and Nursing Bra is made with our unique, breathable and sustainable combo of organic cotton and TENCEL™ Modal, for ultra softness and the all-day-long comfort that you crave. An innovative 2-in-1 design that’s specifically for pumping and breastfeeding convenience for feeding on-the-go. Its smooth profile with just a single clip closure provide you with the ease of pumping without changing. It’s better for you and the planet — it’s comfort with a conscience.
- Bravado Designs Eco-Soft™ fabric combines natural fibers, organic cotton and TENCEL™ Modal, for breathability and incredible softness against your skin
- Patent-pending 2-in-1 pumping and nursing bra for on-the-go convenience
- Easy access to pumping with drop-down outer layer
- Engineered for easy flange insertion and removal to prevent spilled milk
- Full breast access for nursing with a pull-away inner layer
- Flexibility to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other
- Flat, smooth racerback in a pullover style
- Comfortable, wide bottom band for that extra bit of comfort
- Secure Bravado ‘B’ nursing clips you can use with one hand — tested to hold up to 25 lbs
- Smooth profile that doesn’t show any bumps under clothes
- Built in pill resistance keeps your bra looking good as new.
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certifies that this product (made with 49% organic cotton, 32% TENCEL™ Modal, 19% spandex) and its components have been tested to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances (12.HUS.14038, Hohenstein HTTI)
Content (exclusive of trim)
Try these easy steps to determine your bra size.
Find your size with our easy 3-step measurement, so that you can finally feel comfortable in a well-fitted bra.
Before You Begin
- Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready
- You will also need to be in front of a mirror
- Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape
- You’ll need to determine your rib band and cup size measurements in inches.
Step 1: Over Bust Measurement
Measure your chest above your breasts – make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Step 2: Bust Measurement
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. Subtract your band size from your bust measurement. This is your cup size.