Bravado Plunge Nursing Bra is specially made with Bravado Designs Eco-Adapt™ fabric in a sustainable yarn. It features a sleek silhouette, sewn-in foam cups and a smooth, wire-free contour without compromising flexibility. Knit with soft recycled nylon that you can feel good about for that 360° seamless stretch that adjusts to your body and hugs your shape throughout pregnancy and nursing. It’s comfort with a conscience.
- Luxuriously soft, seamless and wire-free for added comfort
- 4-way stretch fabric hugs changing shapes
- Plunge v-neckline for a modern silhouette
- Sewn-in foam cups that contour, shape and separate
- Structured design without compromising flexibility
- Proprietary, easy open-and-close, one-handed Bravado ‘B’ nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Easy alpha-sizing
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certifies that each product and its components have been tested to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances (17.HUS.20152, Hohenstein HTTI)
Content (exclusive of trim)
- Main Body: 84% nylon, 16% spandex
- Bottom Band: 84% nylon, 16% spandex
- Foam Insert Lining: 100% polyester.
- Foam: 100% polyurethane
Try these easy steps to determine your bra size.
Find your size with our easy 3-step measurement, so that you can finally feel comfortable in a well-fitted bra.
Before You Begin
- Have a measuring tape, pen and paper ready
- You will also need to be in front of a mirror
- Wear a non-padded bra that reflects your true shape
- You’ll need to determine your rib band and cup size measurements in inches.
Step 1: Over Bust Measurement
Measure your chest above your breasts – make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
Step 2: Bust Measurement
Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. Subtract your band size from your bust measurement. This is your cup size.