Low odor nail polish remover.
- No acetone
- Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
4 FL. OZ. (120 ml)
Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest. Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product.
How to Apply
1. Prep – Wash hands with soap and water
2. Basecoat – Apply Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear
3. Apply – Apply 2-3 thin coats of Piggy Paint, letting air dry for 60 seconds
4. Dry – Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting
5. Topcoat – Apply Piggy Paint Topcoat for added shine!
6. Enjoy! – Enjoy your stylish new nails
Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish Safe?
Piggy Paint is non-toxic & safe for all ages! There are no toxic chemicals; it’s free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint!