Bravado Designs Restore Nursing bra is an ultra soft and comfortable lounge bra that feels like the supportive hug you need. Specially ribbed so you can stretch further to give you the perfect fit that is free from restriction.
Featuring Bravado Designs Eco-Stretch™ fabric made with sustainable recycled nylon and high-performance LYCRA® BEAUTY that take 360° stretch to the next level, with moisture-wicking and pill-resistance built in. It’s a bra that takes care of you, and the planet too.
- Bravado Designs Eco-Stretch™ is specially knit with certified recycled nylon and LYCRA® BEAUTY for a fabric that has 360° stretch, moisture-wicking and pill-resistance
- LYCRA® BEAUTY brand comfortably shapes to your body for an adaptive fit*
- Fresh and contemporary seamless ribbed fabric for a balanced stretch and gentle support
- Feminine crossover styling for a versatile plunge neckline
- Wire-free and hardware-free design for extra comfort
- Removable foam inserts provide shape and discretion
- Pull-on style with no closures for a smooth u-shaped back
- Pull-away full breast access for nursing
- Comfortable, wide bottom band for that extra bit of comfort
- Built in moisture-wicking and pill resistant
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certifies that this product (made with 83% recycled nylon, 9% virgin nylon, 8% spandex) and its components have been tested to keep you safe from harmful substances (17.HUS.20152, Hohenstein HTTI)
How to size
- Measurement A [Band Size] – Measure above the breast with the tape snug and parallel to the floor.
- Measurement B [CupSize] – Measure along the fullest part of your breasts, not too tightly, and press down between them.
- Calculate – Subtract Measurement A from Measurement B. The difference represents your letter cup size (1=A, 2=B, 3=C, 4=D etc.).
EXAMPLERib band measurement: 34″
Cup size measurement: 38″Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
Your nursing bra size is 34D.