Piggy Paint Nail Polish singles


Piggy Paint is non-toxic, virtually odorless, and free of ALL harsh, smelly chemicals!

SKU: N/A Categories: , ,


Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, virtually odorless nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes!

Size: 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)


  • Non-toxic
  • Virtually Odorless
  • Water-based formula
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Fun, vibrant colors
  • Dries to a hard, durable finish
  • Cruelty-free
  • Does not peel
  • Kid-friendly
  • Safe for use during Pregnancy!
  • Made in USA


  • Wash hands with soap and water.
  • Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
  • Air dry 60 seconds.
  • (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.
  • Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.

Additional information


Base Coat/Top Coat, LOL, Sometimes Sweet, Rain-bow or Shine, Dragon Tears, Ice Cream Dream, Shimmy Shimmy Pop, Neon Lights, Let's Jam, Fairy Berry

Pin It on Pinterest

Skip to content